Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer bike rides, here we come!

Well, the bike shop was definitely open for us today. Dane and I headed over to pick up his bike with newly tuned/fixed breaks and road tires and my dream bike. I haven't gotten a name for her yet, but she is pretty amazing. Yeah, I love my bike. It kinda reminds me of the one I rode on my mission, but less clunky, more comfortable, and way more cute. When we began the search for a bike for Bridget, I never imagined that I would find one that seemed so me. I love it! The color, the style, the leather-like seat and matching handle bars....I am in love, of course with Dane, but also my bike. Is that ok?

We went out for a few rides this evening, and just when we decided to take them out to take pictures to post our good friend Katie Smith happened to walk by and took this picture above for us. Thanks Katie! So her is the bike, front view:

Back: ooooooh....ahhhhhh! p.s. notice Katie in the back walking home? Shout out to the Smiths!

Oh, and of course, with Katie came Jack! We love Jack and had to include a picture--couldn't resist.

2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Looks like fun. Bill and I have fond, fond memories of riding bikes and still do.
Enjoy

Katie Smith said...

Hey I made it on your blog! Granted it was my shadow and my backside, but at least my kids face made it in there. What a fancy looking bike. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...