Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Remembering Nick

Some of you may know, others may not, that my best friend growing up passed away in a car accident while I was on my mission. His birthday was yesterday, June 24th, and I thought I should make a post on the blog about how much I miss him. I have a picture of Nick and I on a ski trip to Whistler. It's in our bedroom, so I see it everyday and I always have a memory or two shoot through my mind of our frequent trips to White Pass, our experiences on swim team together, or spending time with him and His parents (Bill and Linda) at their cabin in Idaho. Nick will never be forgotten to me. He had an infectious smile and was always a blast to be around. He added so much adventure to my life! It is still sad to think he is gone, but he still lives on in our hearts and memories. 
Happy Birthday Nick! I miss you, and can't wait to see you again. We'll never forget you!
-Dane


2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Oh Nick! How sad we are that you have left us. We will always remember you and thanks for sharing your life with us. It was a privledge.

Aunt Beth said...

What a nice thing to do Dane. Friends are such a blessing in our lives. I didn't know Nick well but remember hearing about him throughout the years.

Aunt Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...