I can hardly believe that a whole 9 months has gone by since our little Lynlee joined our family. It feels like it has gone by so fast, but at the same time, it feels like she has always been with us. Hard to explain. We love her so much and are grateful for every day she is in our life....so wanna know what has been happening with her lately? So much!
- She has 6 teeth (4 on top)! I tried to get her to show them off for a smile, but I guess her teeth were camera shy today :)
- She is getting really fast at crawling
- Climbing on everything and walking herself around furniture--Not as many bruises these days
- Nap time is becoming a little bit of a challenge because she has figured out how to stand up in her crib, hold onto the edge and jump up and down causing her to completely forget that she was tired in the first place :)
- If you look at her and say, "Yay!" She will clap her hands! Or if there is something in one of her hands, she will use the free one to bang on whatever object is within reach
- She is mastering solid foods and moved on to more than just the mushy stuff. She loves beans, bread, crackers and quinoa!
We love you, little bug!