Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2 month check up

I have been so excited for Lynlee to go in for her check up, to see how she has grown and for Dane to have a chance to meet our awesome pediatrician, Dr. Adams. She has been growing indeed! and was very brave when she got her shots. Or so I hear. Dane took her to the doctor and I had to work...I was actually grateful not to be the one there. So, here are the stats:
wight: 10 lbs. 1 oz (27th percentile)
height: 23 inches (64th percentile)
head: 15.15 inches (39thpercentile)

So she is growing really well! I was happy to see that she has gained almost 4 lbs since she was born. Way to go little one!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Lynlee is such a good little girl!!! Way to gain weight little one! Ella didn't weigh 10lbs until she was 4 months. :) Or so I remember. I just remember that at 2 months she was barely 8lbs.

mom/Janet said...

yes, we struggled to get Ella thriving but she's still a cutie and was then. Now Lynlee is doing just fine. She is such a sweetheart. Looks like she might be a tall girl.

Haylee said...

Lindsay and Lynlee have almost the exact same percentiles...except Lindsay's head is still in like the 200%...and OH, MY, HECK!!! B!!! Your new family picture is DARLING!! You seriously look AMAZING!! Are you sure you didn't adopt Lynlee because it REALLY doesn't look like you could have had a baby 2 months ago. Jealous. Oh, and I talked about you in my YW lesson on Sunday!! You are awesome!! Love you!!

Aunt Beth said...

Could I just say I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet little thing??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...