Friday, March 11, 2011

Airplane Mobile

(I know I already posted this on my art blog, but I think there may be a few readers of this blog out there that may not have seen this.)

Over the last few months, I have been working on a project for Lynlee's room. It was inspired Dane. I wanted to make something for the baby's room and got the idea of an airplane mobile. I looked on etsy for ideas, but to be honest, there weren't too many mobiles with planes that I liked. Most of them were paper airplanes...lame. So, I was left on my own to come up with the pattern and everything.



This is what I came up with, and YES! it is finally finished and hanging above her crib. I am quite proud of how it turned out. It is 100% created by me. Now, I just need to figure out how to get Lynlee to sleep in her crib for more than 10 min at a time. She LOVES her swing. We have weened her off of the swinging motion (so we don't go through 4 C batteries every week) which is nice, but eventually she will grow out of it, so the day will come eventually, I guess.

6 comments:

Jim/Blog said...

awesome!

Brittany said...

i love it! well done!

Emalei Ambrosio said...

It's perfect! Matteo wants one! :)

Abbie said...

I love it B!! What talent you have to be able to do that. Don't worry, Ella napped in the swing up until about 3-4 months and then it broke. I wish those things came with a plug instead of batteries. Why hasn't someone thought of that?

Anonymous said...

Did you come up with your OWN pattern or did you find one somewhere? Incredible either way.

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing that I've ever seen!!! I still can't believe you made that you made that up yourself!!! You're amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...