Friday, March 25, 2011

watching the moblie

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, but I finally found my cord so I had to post them while I had a minute. (Another post is yet to come with 2 month pics of our little darling.)

Lynlee really is enjoying her mobile, and it always surprises me how intently she stares at it. When we spin it, she follows it with very serious concentration and as soon as it has stopped, she never fails to let out a little squeal to get our attention until we move it again for her.

How can anyone resist this face?


Lynlee's view


Here she is, kicking with excitement!


3 comments:

Emalei Ambrosio said...

LOVE the mobile! She is soooooo cute! I can't wait to snuggle with her in a few weeks!!!

mom/Janet said...

I can see why she likes the mobil - - -from her view it is very entertaining. Real good job of catching your eye.

Dane said...

Sneeze+fart immediately after= endless laughter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...