Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lynlee's Blessing

Dane was able to give Lynlee a name and a blessing in church on Sunday. It was a beautiful day and everything turned out really well.
Dane gave a beautiful blessing, his family was in town and able to see it all, my parents came down and afterwards everyone came over to our place for a yummy lunch/dinner of pulled pork sandwiches.

So, I didn't get any pictures of Lynlee in her dress the day of the blessing because we put it on her once we got to church, and when we got home she was starving, so I took it off to feed her. After that, she was in and out of sleeping and eating and with everyone over we didn't really get a chance. So, we got dressed up the next day again just to make sure we got some photographic record of the event. Isn't she an angel?



And of course every girls needs sassy accessories, so this is what was hiding underneath all the pretty lace.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

the dress is beautiful. Did you buy, make or borrow it? She's a doll!

mom/Janet said...

She is an angel. AND I'm so glad you were brave and put the red slippers on under the beautiful dress. Beautiful baby we love you.

Abbie said...

OMG, she is so adorable! You need to post more pictures of this little cutie. I miss you Lynlee! Don't forget me!!

PS. The word verification is "unaps" So... make sure you naps Lynlee! :)

Melissa DeLeon said...

So cute!
I'm going to be giggling about those little red feet all day.

Aunt Beth said...

Oh, my - a little fashionista already.

Patrick, Lindsay and Jack said...

Yay!!! The booties! I'm glad she wore them, at least once. I didn't know if they'd actually fit little baby feet.

Love you, B!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...