Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Taking pleasure in the little things in life...

Last night while preparing dinner, I pulled a green pepper out of the fridge to chop and put into the mix of things.  This green pepper seemed a little different than any old green pepper because when I held it, I could tell that there was something inside.  "Hmmm...maybe the clump of seeds got loose?" I thought.  I pulled it open, and quite literally, out POPPED a baby green pepper!  It was so cute, I squealed and had to show Dane.  I let it sit on a shelf all day today because I have never seen anything quite like it before.  And for some reason, I felt that I should bog about it too.  

My baby pepper, with a ring for scale.

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!! I'm glad you blogged about it.

Chillygator said...

Man, all I have is a little baby dinosaur fruit snack. I feel cheated.

mom/Janet said...

I thought you were going to say the ring popped out and I was thinking -- -gee that Dane is a clever guy. How cute is that little pepper. You almost don't want to eat it.

Brittany said...

Hey guys! This is Brittany Staley. I just found your blog and I think the pepper is adorable. At first I thought that ring was a bracelet and I couldn't figure out what the big deal was. But now, I can see it's TINY!!

Jeanna said...

Amazing, and so cute, and it's funny that we are all calling a pepper "cute." But who cares, it is cute!

Glad you shared, these are the moments that make life a little more interesting.

made sweet said...

haha. that is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...