Friday, October 17, 2008

Go green with pandas

One of the greatest things for me about student teaching, is the time I have to reflect and focus my thoughts on art and on being creative all day. Well, sometimes not all day...but compared to taking classes this is heaven. I love having time to make my own art! and I am really getting excited about this shoe stuff. I finished some more yesterday, probably my favorite ones so far. As, they are the art I am working on these days, they can be found here, on my art blog. enjoy.

1 comment:

mom/Janet said...

Have you had any orders from someone that has paid for it? I love the shoes. How fun to wear them to school and have your students see the different things you can do with art. What a talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...