Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DiGiorno Pizza Party


I think that I have told many of you about this great website called HouseParty.com. It is a place where companies go to get new products out there, and people like you and me, can get cool free stuff. And who doesn't like free stuff right? I am not writing this blog to make you all think that I am advertising for the website, because really, I get nothing out of this other than to share someth
ing wonderful. So, this is how it works because I was a little confused at first. You go to the site, and get on the emailing list.
They email you about "parties" that are being sponsored. This is where companies get new products out there. For example, there are parties for new Aquafina flavored water, Hasbro board games, Gerber baby food, or DiGiorno pizza and bread-sticks.
For the party, you and your guests get to try out this new whatever and have a great time. It is as simple as that. Basically, they provide the party, and all you have to provide it the people and a place.
SO, when you get the email, if it something you want to do, you apply for the party and wait to hear back.
If you qualify or whatever, they email you and you accept.
Use their site to invite peeps, and they send you a party package in the mail.

This is where the good stuff is. A while back I applied and was accepted for a DiGiorno pizza party. My party pack included a sweet apron, a nice pizza cutter, party beads, some games that went along with march madness and last but not least, TONS of coupons for pizza. I didn't have to buy anything for the party. About 10 people came, ate and we still had 2 pizzas in our freezer for later. We had a lot of fun, and it is defiantly something that I would love to do again. Thanks to everyone that came it was great to see you all.






p.s. Just for the record. Yes, the pizza and bread-sticks were WAY good. Not quite sure if frozen pizza is ever as good as delivery though...sorry DiGiorno.

2 comments:

Aleta said...

That's awesome! I think you've sold me - I think I'll have to sign up now. I definitely love free food and I love board games and such too, so it sounds like a good idea.
It was great to see you guys this weekend! It was almost like you'd never left :) I hope Dane is feeling better!

mom/Janet said...

I've read all the posts but decided to comment on the first one so you'd know I had seen them. I'm glad you're enjoying life. You are both fun to be with. Keep enjoying the free flights. This too shall pass. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...