Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just for fun

I am sure that all of us have those random times where you find yourself laughing uncontrolably forever. Dane and I had one of those nights, and just because we never want to forget it, I thought I would put it here:


Sunday night, we were relaxing on the couch--me with my toes under Dane because I am sure they were cold, and Dane with his feet on me. With his feet practically in my face, I noticed that his toes had almost a perfect little ball on the end. I saw a pen on the table next to me, and for some reason felt the urge to turn one of his toes into a smilie-face. It was a moment that I felt like being a twit more than anything, but apparently he thought it felt really good, so I then decided to give each of his toes their own personality.





One of the funniest things that happened when we were all done, was actually the next day. Dane got up earlier than I did to take a shower and head to school. When I was up later and in the bathroom, I noticed little blue spots all over the floor. I could not figure out what they were until I recognized them as faces....Ha ha! They had washed off of Dane's feet in the shower and made little stamp marks all over the floor. It was so fun.

I am so glad that we still find times to be totally random and laugh.

6 comments:

SaRa MaRiE said...

hahahaha that is hilarious!!
you guys are so fun.

Dane said...

You can draw on my toes anyday! :)

Emily said...

so fun, so fun. good times to laugh.

Sarah F said...

haha! that was awesome. it's so fun to laugh together with your husband! what a fun post!

Jeanna said...

Argh matey....I'll see your fourth toe and raise ye a spot o' rum!

Mimi said...

I LOVE this post!!! This is what marriage is about! If you can't be silly and random with your hubby, where is the fun in life? So glad you recorded this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...