Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday Celebration! (part 3)

So, here is the final part. My birthday was actually on Sunday and it was a great day. Dane and I enjoyed one of my favorite breakfasts, german pancakes, with Dale and Leisa before church (or as Dane grew up calling them, "fluffy-oven-pancakes"). And then headed to my parents for dinner that afternoon. It was a very relaxed day with only a few meetings...everything that I always hope Sundays can be. My mom made curry and rice, and Emily made a pumpkin and banana-cream pie. Yum.


I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much to everyone who helped make my birthday great. Thanks for just saying Happy Birthday! I found myself overwhelmed by how many people I have in my life that I love, and love me too.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Happy Birthday again. I think we call them puffy oven pancakes though. But maybe Dane's weird and calls them fluffy. :)

mom/Janet said...

You're easy to love. Glad you felt special and loved.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...