Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Dane!

I can't believe how quickly this last year has gone by, and mostly I can't believe that this was just a year ago.  For those of you who may not know, this blog was actually started as a birthday present for Dane and made its premier exactly one year ago.  I can honestly say it has been the best year of my life so far, and it is all thanks to him!  

Thanks so much for being such a caring, loving, supportive hubsband, Dane.  (p.s. contrary to popular belief, that spelling error was on purpose.)  I love you.  


Happy Birthday, Dane!

11 comments:

Abbie said...

Happy birthday Dane. Hope you like my present!

Emalei Ambrosio said...

Oh, Neen! I love you! Happy Birthday!

Jeanna said...

HB Danedogg! Let us know your schedule on Monday's, we'd like to surf and slurp sometime for FHE!

Melissa DeLeon said...

A photo of the b-day boy in aviator glasses -- how utterly appropriate!
Happy birthday Dane!

Haylee said...

Happy Birthday Dane!! (and B, it took me a long time to realize that hubsband was your "typo" because I call Darin that too!!)

Brittany said...

happy birthday! congrats on your new surfing (kind of) job. it looks like a lot of fun! and it sounds delicious!

rmgrimmer said...

Happy Birthday Dane! Hope it was great. . . we miss you guys!

Aunt Beth said...

You're only 23?!!

Is this your cool pilot pose? Looking pretty spiffy.

Aunt Beth

Clore said...

Happy bday!!!

mom/Janet said...

Sorry I'm late on my comment but I was with you in person. Hope that counts. It was fun.....I love you.

Jim/Blog said...

well, dang. I wish I had read this earlier. happy belated birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...