Monday, June 1, 2009

My favorite Halloween candy is candy corn. What's yours?

If you would have asked me when I was in high school what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would not have said--artist...  I would have told you that I wanted to walk on the moon.  That's right, until I was about 17 I had the dream of becoming an astronaut.  It was real.  I was seriously considering going to Utah State because I heard some rumor that apparently NASA "heavily recruits" their grads each year, for which I have no idea if it is even true. I loved every science and math class I had ever taken and was sure that the combination of the two would be the greatest discovery of mankind.  But that all changed when I took physics.  Enough said.  

Anyway, my dream was re-awakened and somewhat relived today when I found this: 



Just thought you all might enjoy the nerdy science entertainment.

4 comments:

Kathlen said...

Not candy corn!! This was super cool!!

Melissa DeLeon said...

That was awesome!

Jeanna said...

I used to get candy corns on my birthday cakes as well as those pumpkins made out of the same type of stuff. I don't love them now, but I have fond memories and this experiment was hilarious!

We Joneses said...

that was awesome. I should email this to my textiles professor. she'd love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...