Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holiday update, more shoes, and coming home

Well, we are finally home after a long and very relaxing two weeks in Washington with Dane's family for the break.  We had a lot of time to spend with family, catch up with those we haven't seen in a while and do lots of other fun stuff.  
I had a lot of time to get some painting done, and seriously had a blast.  I finished 3 pair of shoes and you will have to check them out: Monet's Poppies, Ninja Turtles, and Mt. Rainier.  It has been really great to get a few more done for my portfolio so that I can actually get this up and running as a business someday....

Anyway, I don't really have a lot of fun, cool pictures to share but I do have a few.  Here are some classic "Ella-faces" that we got to see:  

It was so fun to spend time with you Ella!  We miss you!

It is really good to be home, at least now that we have had a day to let the heater warm up our house.  We turned down the thermostat before leaving to 50 degrees, which is really more like 45 degrees on our thermostat, and came home to a fridge.  I had to laugh because this was the first thing that I saw when we walked in the door: 
I have never see solid olive oil before!  Ha ha...seriously it was cold. 

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I love your shoes Bridget!! I will be your agent if you would like. Ella told me she misses you...

mom/Janet said...

That really isn't how I look is it? Please say no! Anyway, the pictures of Ella are cute and we had so much fun with you two here. Abbie and I were commenting on how quiet it was when you two left. I love, love, love the shoes. Good luck with the new things ahead of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...