Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Long time, no post!


So, it really has been a while since we have posted huh?  Well, a lot has been going on, so I thought that I would try to fill everybody in.  A few weeks ago, we finished finals and I finished my last classes at BYU (with the exception of student teaching).  My parents came home from Peru, and made it just in time to come to my graduation at BYU.  (For those of you wondering, I will not be officially graduating until Dec, but it just seemed to make more sense to do the whole cap 'n gown thing now, rather than wait until April.)
Thank you soooo much to my beloved parents, husband and teachers who helped make this all possible for me!

After graduation was over, Friday morning, Dane and I began our exciting adventure to Washington.  Prosser pretty much became our head quarters as we basically toured almost all of Washington.  We had a lot of time to just sit back and relax;  I even gave in, started and finished the first book in the Twilight series.  
We took a trip to Tri-cities, Yakima, and even Toppenish to see the murals with Fabio and his parents.  We then took another trip to Spokane to visit Dane's dad at the hospital and drop Dale off at his new apartment for law school.  We are really proud of you Dale!  Good luck in school!
We love you Dale, and we will miss you!
After some more relaxing times in Prosser, we headed to Seattle to visit Leslie, David, Molly and Annie.  But, we couldn't make it there with out stopping first at the Boeing plant/factory and museum in Everett.  Dane was super excited, to say the least.  
We took a super sweet tour, and then spent a day and a half with the Packards.  It was a ton of fun, and sad to say, we did not take any pictures.  I know, lame.   
However, we did take plenty of pictures as we made out way back to Prosser; we drove up and around Mt. Rainier, and Snoqualmie Falls.  It was all so beautiful!  Dane took advantage of the clear beautiful day and took some great pics.  Overall it was an amazing vacation.



6 comments:

Abbie said...

What a fun looking trip. We sure miss you guys! Thanks for the update-I was beginning to wonder if you were still blogging.

Jeanna said...

Finally! I know I've seen you guys, but I check the blog a TON. Glad you finally made it back to the blog world and to Provo for that matter. :)

I am wondering if you didn't like Twilight since you didn't mention it while you were here. It's okay if you didn't, I'm beginning to think I am a little juvenile for liking it so much.

Good luck with student teaching!

Aubrey said...

Beautiful pictures - I've been to Yakima as well. I'm glad you got to visit with Leslie and the fam. Congrats again on graduation!

Sara said...

Um...guess who found your blog? That would be me, Sara. Sara Moncivais. From apartment 119. You lived there when I lived there. We lived there together. At the same time.
Anyway. Hey. Congratulations on marriage and school and your general happiness! I wish that I'd have been around for more of it. And I hope that you don't mind if I read your blog (I look at Stuart's too...does the internet make you feel creepy or is that just me?)

Emalei Ambrosio said...

Yay! New post! Keep them coming. But this post made me homesick! :( snif.

Katie Smith said...

Don't you just love visiting the great northwest? It makes me so homesick to see all of your pictures. Looks like it was a fantastic trip! Glad to have you back.

Let me know when you're ready for Book #3! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...