Thursday, May 19, 2011

Recent haps

 This is what has been going on at our house lately:

Lynlee found her feet (and Louie)

She has been really interested in holding her own bottle, but she can't really keep it in the same place for long.  I am pretty sure she just likes holding stuff, and has no idea that what she is holding happens to be the item feeding her.  She'll get there. :)

We have been going on lots of walks lately using our faux-mobi wrap and another carrier from my mother-in-law.

And here is another exciting moment.  Lynlee is starting to have fun holding onto toys.  This is a rattle, but again, I am not sure that she has made the connection that the sound coming from the rattle is being made by her shaking it.

It has been so exciting to watch her grow.  She rolled over for the first time a few days ago.  I only have 6 more days of work, and I am glad to say that I won't miss anything else!

2 comments:

Emalei Ambrosio said...

I didn't think it was possible for her to get any cuter, but I stand corrected! My favorite is her looking at you in her little wrap. What a sweetie!!!

mom/Janet said...

I agree that one of you taking the picture and Lynlee looking up at you is darling. All the pictures are too cute. I need to see that little doll again. We need to make this happen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...