Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PVU to DEN Inaugural Flight



Aside from the fact that we are totally excited for any news involving local aviation, there was a much bigger reason that we have been posting information to spread the word about the commercial service from Frontier Airlines that will be starting out of Provo Airport this June. 

This is the story: The mayor of Provo City has an awesome blog.  He posts daily about interesting things happening in or around Provo and recently announced a contest.  He Had 4 tickets for the inaugural flight on Frontier from Provo to Denver that he wanted to give to the person or people that could spread the word about the upcoming service to the most people.  So, we took the challenge.  The winners were announced today, and guess what?!?

We got it!  

So, Dane and I will be happily enjoying two seats on the first commercial flight out of Provo.  I can't believe it! 

Don't worry, we will be sure to take lots of pictures and post all of the highlights!

7 comments:

Dale said...

Seriously such gangsters!! Thanks for telling us about the contest too so that we had a fair chance at winning along with you guys. Congrats!

Abbie said...

LOL. I love Dale's comment. How come Dane always wins contests?!? :) Have a blast in Denver and I look forward to reading about it on your blog. I hope Frontier does well. Provo is a great selection. :)

Emalei Ambrosio said...

Super exciting! Too bad the flight is to Denver and not somewhere cooler. I'm assuming they will fly you back to Provo? :) Will you do anything in Denver? Stay the night? Visit friends? Congratulations, guys! (Will this be Lynlee's first flight too?)

Chillygator said...

What the??? I shared your posts via reader for you to go on adventures without me? If only I'd known!

Jackie and Bryan said...

That's so cool!! Well we live right outside of Denver so if you need a place to stay or somewhere to eat dinner let us know!! We would love to see you guys and meet little Lynlee!! And I'm
being serious!

Brittany said...

to emalei: denver IS somewhere cool... it ranks higher on my list then ok city. :)

to dane and bridget: i was suspicious that there was more to your excitement then simple publicity. good job! give brice a call. i'm sure he'd love to see you two. or don't, i won't tell him you were there... when are you going? will you be seeing the rockies play the white sox the end of this month? i've been entertaining the idea of attending that game myself - my two favorite teams in my home town. have fun!

Sarah@AlpinePoppy said...

Only one thing to say....
Wahoos.
You will see what I mean :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...