Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Break in St. George

My oldest sister, Elizabeth, turned 40 on April 13th.  So, to celebrate, my mom invited all of the girls in my family to spend a long weekend at my parents' vacation home in St. George.  Sisters flew in from Texas, Seattle, Iowa and drove from Vegas, Provo and Salt Lake to get together.  All 7 of my sisters were able to make it along side my mother, and her mother as well.  We had a blast. 
Most of our time was spent hanging out with the 4 babies, talking, eating great food and shopping.  Right before I drove home Sunday, we went to church and had to get a picture with all of us! (Actually one is missing.  Sarah had to drove home on Saturday.)

left to right: Kathy, Emily and Zoey, Joanne and Max, Leslie Ann and Will, my Mom, Me and Lynlee, Grandma Pope, and Elizabeth.




Here are all the 4 babies with their mommas: Me and Lynlee, Leslie Ann and Will, Joanne and Max, and Emily and Zoey




4 Generations: Lynlee with me, my mother, and my Grandma Pope (mom's mom)

2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

You all look so nice. How special.

Leslie Ann said...

OK.....Will looks huge, and you look beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...