Thursday, February 3, 2011


Here I am, all bundled up, ready to go for a walk with mommy!


I know it has been a little while when you consider the time line of Lynlee's life since Monday, but I just wanted to report on her first visit to the pediatrician. She had her 3-5 day check up and this is where they measured her percentile for everything.

weight: 17th percentile
height: 73rd percentile
head cir: 27th percentile


She is tall and skinny :)
We were so proud of her because she has already gained back all of her weight she lost the first few days in the hospital plus one ounce! I hear they usually make that a goal by the 2 week check up. That appointment is set for next Tuesday. (I can't believe we have been home from the hospital for a week!) I am excited to see how much she has gained by then. She is a really good eater, so I am hoping to up her stats in the weight area. :)

6 comments:

Abbie said...

You are so cute little Lynlee! Can't wait to give you squishes today!!

mom/Janet said...

I miss you little baby. Such a sweetheart.

Sarah@AlpinePoppy said...

Cutest fluffy ever!! {at least since my kids}
love you all!

C. said...

Hey Bridget! I just saw your blog on facebook :) She is so beautiful, congrats!!

Emily said...

So adorable! Love her. Jordan was always between 10 for weight and 19 for height. I think Zoey isn't even on the charts yet. I can't wait to compare notes at the 2 week.

Mindee said...

She is SO adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...