Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lynlee Mae Smith

We would like to introduce the newest addition to our family! Lynlee Mae Smith was born at 3:58 pm. She weighed 6lbs. 12 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. She has been very calm, and has really only cried when she took her first breath. Since then she's been relatively quiet, but alert.

She learned to suck her thumb! She hasn't done it since though. :)



Grandpa Layton with Lynlee


Grandma Layton a.k.a. "The Baby-whisperer"


Our little family, just minutes after Lynlee was born.


All of us with Doc. Harward. He's rockin'.


Lynlee after her first bath. She's laying under the baby warmer here.


After her first bath, in mommy's arms.


Here's my last prego-pic, on the way to the hospital:

9 comments:

Alie said...

Congratulations, Smith family! She is such a doll. I can't wait to meet her. And Bridget, you look beautiful!

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! She is adorable and a good mix of the two of you. Depending on the picture - I see Bridget and then Dane. Well done Bridget! It's not easy, but I hope you are recovering well. We send our love.

Tianna said...

Oh, she's beautiful! Congrats! Enjoy every minute with her. :)

Mimi said...

Ahhh! She is so cute!!! In some of those pictures, I can already see both of you in her little face. Congratulations!!!

Savannah said...

She is precious and perfect! What a little angel! I love her name too! So pretty! Congratulations!!

Brandon and Rachel said...

yay! I've been waiting for this post! She's adorable! My first thought when I saw the first pictures was- whoa she looks like Dane! I'm not sure why. Maybe he still sucks his thumb?
Good luck with recovery Bridget and adjusting to parenthood both of you!

Brittnie said...

Congrats! She's so cute! Glad to see everyone is happy and doing well!

Robnz Fam said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her. Congratulations you two. She is so super cute and sweeter than anything. I can't wait to see more pics of her...when you get a chance that is :0).

Brittany said...

happy day! she is such a little cutie! well done bridget! and congrats to the whole smith family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...