Sunday, January 2, 2011

Recent happenings and updates


It's been a while since I have posted, so I thought I would take the responsibility of blogging this time around...
First we have baby updates!


Bridget with our pregnant friend, Jen. She's having a boy. Potential suitor?

Bridget during Thanksgiving in Washington. 31 weeks.


Bridget at 37 weeks on 1/1/2011

Bridget continues to progress well, and the Doc says baby is still doing great! At this point, Bridgie is still on track for Jan. 22nd. With all the stuff we have, we are pretty locked in on having a girl. If it comes out a boy, we're in big trouble!

We have also made progress with the baby's room.

The Changing table with all of the clothes we have thus far.


The Crib is ready to go! We just need a baby to put in it.


My mom bought us a crib set. Thanks mom! She got a smokin' good deal on it.

During the Christmas break we had a lot of fun! It was nice for both of us to just kick back and not worry about school.

We went to the Mo-Tab Christmas concert with my cousin Rob, and his wife Rachel. So fun! We love you guys!


It snowed a lot, and it was really cold. Actually, it still is really cold! It was 7 degrees last night while we were driving home. This is the view out our front door at Y mountain. Can you find the "Y"?


An icicle formed on the front of our bike rack. We enjoyed it until the sun broke it. :(


8 comments:

rmgrimmer said...

We Love You Too!!

Alie said...

Crazy! Jen is my cousin. :)

Bridget said...

I can't find the Y!!

Aunt Beth said...

I couldn't find the Y either but I was happy seeing all the updates. Everyone and everything looks to be in tip-top shape. Can't wait for the big day.

Boy, you two must have friends in high places. I read that the MTC had approx 1M requests for tickets. I bet that was quite the concert. What a festive way to celebrate the holidays.

I'll just close by mentioning that we received about 72" of snow in December.... It was too much fun, emphasis on "too much."

Good luck with the upcoming birth.

Unknown said...

Such cute stuff!!! You have great taste!!! I'll have to come over and see it in person sometime!!! I'm so excited that our babies are going to be so close together. It's so soon! I can't believe it's finally almost here. P.S. How do you know Alie Ginos- Jones?

The Kelly's said...

Found you! You're awesome and I'm so so so excited for you! Let me know if you EVER need anything!!!

Whitmore Family said...

You're going to have a baby soooo soon! I love the crib set!

Karen said...

How do you know Jen? She was one of my roommates! And your baby is ADORABLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...