Tuesday, November 22, 2011

a few more pictures


A few of my close friends have had new babies in the last several weeks and it is so crazy to me to think that Lynlee was ever that small.  I know she was small, but again it's hard to remember her any different than she is now.  But as I looked through old pictures I found the proof.

We posted about this before  because she was growing, but now, see how much bigger?  It might be time for a new hoody-towel soon.

Just took this picture a few nights ago after bath time:
Here she was in the same towel at about 3 months:

Compare that to this picture I took when Lynlee was only 2-3 weeks old...


Remember when Lynlee used to sleep in her swing?  She has definitely grown out of it now :)

Another point of reference:  wearing the same socks in both pictures :)  Don't worry, we got some that fit her a little better :)



2 comments:

Mindee said...

She is SO cute!! I love these pictures that show how much shes grown, so fun! Also, your haircute is adorable!

Ashley said...

Cute! And I LOVE your hair Bridget! It looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...