Friday, June 10, 2011

St. George

Last week, we took a trip down to St. George to celebrate Dane's birthday and spend time with friends.  We spent time in the pool, went on a hike, walks and bike rides.

Even Lynlee got to get in on the swimming.  It was her first time in the pool and she was ready!  Outfitted with a matching hat, long sleeved rashguard (to keep her out of the sun), and ladybug floaty raft.


Daddy and Lynlee


 
"I crazy person."  Holland's favorite quote of the week. 


Katie and Evelyn Smith

Aleta and Holland Young

Max, Mike, and Jack Smith



We also spent time with Dane's Aunt Beth, who just moved into the house that Dane's parents bought.  As you can see, it wasn't hard for them to get along.  :)


4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, that second pic - with Lynlee in her ladybug & Dane - cutest picture ever! I couldn't help but laugh a little. Lynlee is so precious!
Looks like you guys had fun :)

mom/Janet said...

Absolutely darling.

We Joneses said...

Small world! Dave's Aunt Beth just moved from our ward at Syracuse! I think she's the most charming, elegant woman. The ward is really going to miss her.

Aunt Beth said...

I'll just chime in to say what a treat it was to meet Lynlee at last. What a cutie. I have a pic of her on my cell phone's inside wall and I can hardly make myself dial a # because all I want to do is gaze at her sweet little face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...