Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Indian Corn

So, I am pretty sure that is not p.c., but I am not sure what else to call this.




This last Sunday, the owners and managers of J-Dawgs hosted a Thanksgiving dinner for all of their employees. They deep fried a turkey, and made everything from scratch. Mashed potatoes, candied yams, stuffing, rolls, everything. It was sooooo good! They invited the employees to bring desert and had a contest. So, this is what Dane and I came up with, with some help from Hello Cupcake!.



We won the prize for the most creative desert. It was so much fun. And no, the gourds are not cupcakes. Just the corn. :)

6 comments:

Mimi said...

That is AWESOME! You are so artistic -- even with food! I hope you don't mind if I steal that idea in the future. It's just too good!

Melissa DeLeon said...

Very clever! (And cute.)

Rosie said...

I had to look at this for a good minute to figure out that it really truly might not be corn. Are those m&m's? sheesh! well done!

Matt and Becca said...

I LOVE Hello, Cupcake! One of my favorite recipe books ever... Have you seen the "sequel"? Equally as great. :)

Brandon and Rachel said...

ha ha! you fooled me!

Aunt Beth said...

Unbelievable. You are so clever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...