Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yumm

What do I love about March? Girl scouts. Actually, just their cookies. It always seems like there are never enough Samoas in the world. Luckily I figured out how to servive the rest of the year. I have never really been one to post a lot of recipes on my blog, but just wanted to let the wide open world out there know I have discovered a treasure. They take a little bit of time, but that is exactlly what I have these days.

Home made samoa bars.

I got the recipe here.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

oh man, i am in trouble!

rmgrimmer said...

YUM!! I will be making those promptly. Thanks for sharing!

Haylee said...

Wow! Those look amazing! However, I am terrified to make them because I think I would eat them all before Darin got home, or before Matt woke up from his nap! Maybe on a sunday with lots of hungry tummies around! :) Thanks for sharing!

Jeanna said...

Holy moly those look amazing. Must resist! Must resist! ARGH!!

I'm a huge fan of the mint cookies, I can't help myself. That is why I NEVER EVER take cash to Wal-Mart with me during GS cookie season. I could probably eat an entire row in just a few minutes and still want more.

Mabe said...

Nice referencing our food blog Bridget. I am glad you tried them. I am so excited to make them myself!!

Ashley said...

Those look delicious! Thanks- we miss you guys!

Sarah F said...

WOW! those look good! i definitely am going to make them sometime.

The Jones Family said...

These were even better in person along with the amazing artichoke dip!! ELder Jones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...