Monday, July 14, 2008

Shout out to my boy!


For those of you who didn't know, or haven't learned yet, Dane (and his brother) absolutely love things like planes, fire trucks, police cars, anything with a siren, helicopters, and everything big that fits into that category. It is a little peice of him that will be "little-boy" forever, and I think it is really cute. A few months ago when we were in California, we went to go see a member in St. Helena that had really helped the missionaries a ton. He is a member of the St. Helena volunteer fire department. Yep, the entire fire department is run by volunteers and funded by the government. Dane's friend took us to see the station and even let us get into one of the fire trucks before he showed Dane how to pull the horn! It was so loud, and very fun. Just thought that you all might enjoy a picture.

4 comments:

Katie Smith said...

What a fun picture. I think it's hilarious that Dane and his brother are suck little boys. Just the other day Jack learned how to say "fire truck" and anytime he hears a siren, or car alarm going off he says, "FIRE TRUCK...FIRE TRUCK!"

mom/Janet said...

I'm sure Katie meant "such" little boys and not "suck" typo. Anyway, I don't think I've never seen a white fire truck. I kind of like it. I'm glad those brothers have a common interest. Such fun

Aunt Beth said...

I love this about Dane and Dale too. My friend's son's "big" thing was garbage trucks. Garbage day was BIG at their suburban house. She used to get him in the car and they'd follow the garbage truck around their neighborhood for a while.

Aunt Beth

rmgrimmer said...

Hey Dane and Bridget!
Why aren't we listed on your blog? I thought we were friends!? It's okay, but I'm quitting the church because I'm offended.
Love, Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...