Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Can you believe she is starting to walk?!

Lynlee blew us all away yesterday as she showed how confident she is getting with her balance and moving around.  I showed Dane that she would take a few steps to get something that she wanted early in the morning and by the afternoon she had moved to several steps at a time.  She was doing it so much that we got a little on video!  I think she was a little tired by the time we got to it, so she looks a little less stable than she had been all day, but steps are steps.  And we are so proud!


3 comments:

mom/Janet said...

Unbelievable but so cute.

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Wow, that is amazing! way to go lynlee, I love it. I'm really impressed my kids lets see spencer was 12 months and Marianne was almost 16 months-

My sister Katie said she saw you! She said she came to your house for Halloween LOL I love it! Miss you guys!

KasiaJ said...

Hooray! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...