Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So I have never been one for tagging.....


Seriously, I have never responded to anything like unto a tagged post on blogs, facebook and the like, but this one caught my eye. Maybe it is because I get something, or maybe it is because I get to make 5 somethings and give them away!!!!

Here's how it works: the first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me personally. What I make is my choice, but it will be made JUST FOR YOU! My choice. For you. However, like all things that sound too good to be true :), this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- There is no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you personally.
3- It will be completed sometime this year. :)
4- You will receive no clues as to what it's going to be. I'll let you post a request of some sort with your comment, but still... it could be anything! Mwah-ah-ah! JK.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange if I so desire... it may blow your mind! Or it may not. It may be very simple and predictable... but hopefully you will benefit from it!

And like most things that sound too good to be true, there is a catch. You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same deal to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. Not too bad, huh? In fact, I think it'll be a lot of fun!!

So-- on your mark, get set, GO! The first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they posted this on their blog and want to win a free, super-sweet homemade gift from me will receive just that!!!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Hey I am the first to post! Yeah me... oh I have to do it too... okay I am up for it! I won a prize!!!!

Lori said...

So, I hope this doesn't count as cheating bc I totally want a handmade gift from you, too! :) Glad you liked the idea. I'm brainstorming what I'll be making for you... :)

Abbie said...

Ha. Number three. I can't wait! I'll post this tonight.

Liz H. said...

really, can i comment here and on abbie's blog?

Emalei Ambrosio said...

oh! Is it unfair that I'm the 5th to post on yours AND abbie's? If so, I will graciously give up my post as 5th. Again, I was about to curse the time difference and that it was unfair, but then I saw only 4 had posted so far! How lucky could I be???

mom/Janet said...

Too late for me but I want you to post what everybody got when you're finished.

Bridget said...

So, due to the disclaimer that you have to re-post this post on your blog in order to get a prize, There are still only 4 winners so far.....! Mom/Janet, if you can re-comment and let me know that you have posted on your blog, you still have a chance!

mom/Janet said...

I just made the comment because there are already 5 people ahead of me. I have my birthday shoes and nothing could beat that.

Emily said...

I have posted the post!

Leslie and Alan said...

Bridget, you are totally darlinng!

Rach said...

AH MAN! Why didnt we know you had a blog! You give out free stuff!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...